- Implemented "Save as Template" Button (ported from the DNN provider)
- Note 1: The template manager now uses .htm and .html files rather .htmtemplate as a valid extension for templates
- Note 2: The "Save as template" dialog only offers folders below the folder defined as the "Templates folder" property in the editor's config
- Extended the cssfile property logic to load the css file from the portal home directory if it can't be found in the skin directory. That means, that if one sets "editor.css" as the css file, the provider will look for that file first in the skin directory and then in the portal home directory
- The provider now checks if resource files for the current language exist. This should solve the issue with empty strings in dialogs etc...
- Saving the configuration through the UI no longer leads to broken ContentProvider setting
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.