Cannot set width for table when edit html module

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Dear all,

I using DNN6.1.4 with latest RadEditor Provider, but I cannot set width for table when I edit HTML module. It always set default to style="width: 0px; ", 

I try switch to HTML mode and change to different value but when I switch to Design mode and switch back to HTML mode it auto set style="width: 0px; "

Please help me how to fix it

Thanks

Mar 30, 2012 at 4:18 AM

I found it. Login with Host account, go to Host/HTML Editor Manager, select Every one(or we can make a copy) then unchecked option <label for="dnn_ctr416_ProviderConfig_ctl_rc_ContentFilters_13">ConvertInlineStylesToAttributes </label><label for="dnn_ctr416_ProviderConfig_ctl_rc_ContentFilters_13">save and now we can set value for table </label>

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Hi,

In latest version of DNN (7.1), this bug is still present. RadEditor set table width to 0px if the check "Remove scripts" is unchecked.
Jan 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM
This problem is still present in DNN 7.2.1. I resolved on my install by unchecking
PDF Export Filter in the Editor Configuration (Host-> HTML Editor Manager -> Click Everyone -> Uncheck PDF Export Filter in the Content Filters section).

This really needs to get fixed for all DNN installs.